February 18, 2013

My Birthday Little Girl...!


10 Things I Know About Alicia.....the-little-girl-who-just-turned-4 in the clan ;p :

1. She can wear flip-flops correctly. No more right-and-left-mixed-up....(finally *sigh)
2. The Rebellious chick....well, she's a bit a 'my way' missy...but, the adorable one :)
3. She's the most often to get penalties and to get yelled at...(and Mommy always feel sorry afterward)
4. BUT, she's the first kid who will rub your back and kiss your forehead when you sick...awww :*
5. She plays with the hardcore way with her siblings...although she always takes one of her dolls everywhere.
6. She loves to hug while sleeping :)
7. It's so hard to get her tidy up! -_-'
8. Now she's excited to learn to wear her own clothes.
9. She has good stamina....but sometimes it's a minus point when turned to too active.
10. She's sweet...so sweet I couldn't stand not to cuddle her even when I'm furiously mad at her.
......
Oh, wish I could go on with the list...


This cutie...



Has grown into 



this Beautiful Angel :*



Happy Birthday my Dearest Alicia.......
Mommy will always by your side :*


No comments: