February 14, 2013

1st Cross stitch & 1st Knit Skirt


Happy Valentine, my Lovely Angels...! My Heart for you EVERY day :*

Oh, I started this month of love with a week of total bed rest. We are having an extreme rainy season since several months ago and it seems will continued on until I don't know when....therefore, diseases are everywhere, especially cough and cold. Unfortunately, Mommy was infected with these diseases badly.

Thank God now everything and everyone in the house are back to normal routine again now...Alhamdulillah ;)

Anyway, during my recovery, Mommy managed to knit a birthday present to my lovely niece, Sophia. I squeezed up my strength to knit two or three rounds everyday with the hope that I could catch up with the deadline...although I know it's impossible, and it is. Because finally *sense of relief*, it's done today...10 days later after her Birthday...upsy ;p. I used BERNAT Baby Jacquards 100g. It's my first time using this yarn...and I love it! Even though it's a bit slippery for me to knit but I love the warmth and the softness and the puffy feel of this yarn...favourite! The pattern is from Bernat Design Studio, you can check it out at Ravelry, and it's FREE!

Flash News!...
I'm Cross stitching! And I LOVE it! (^^,)





No comments: